Terms of service
Welcome to PiggyRide- An online learning platform for children to master life skills. PiggyRide is a segment by PiggyRide. The PiggyRide website, mobile applications, and alternative interactive properties through which the service is delivered are closely-held, operated, and distributed by Kidext Technologies Pvt. Ltd. [www.piggyride.com] By accessing any part of the Service, you're agreeing to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies listed below. These Terms of Service and Privacy Policies apply to all users.
We may, at our sole discretion, modify these Terms of Service at any time. By accessing the Service at any time once such modifications, you're agreeing to such modifications. These Terms of Service were last changed as of Oct 2020.
Description of Service
The PiggyRide service permits the audience to search out courses for children from age range of 3 to 18 yrs that they're inquisitive about learning and permits tutors to search out students inquisitive about taking their course.
We reserve the right to refuse or to produce the service to any individual for any reason and/or to discontinue the service in whole or partly at any time, with or while not previous notice.
Copyright, Licenses, and User Submissions
The entire content of the courses are protected by copyright and trademark laws and alternative proprietary rights. The owners of the copyrights and logos are PiggyRide, its affiliates, and/or alternative third-party licensors.
Rules for All Users
- PiggyRide is a community of innumerable learners worldwide. once you sign on for the positioning, you confirm to the subsequent rules:
- You will use the Service just for lawful functions and confirm to not use the Service in any means which will infringe upon the utilization or rights of the other user.
- Your use of the Service is subject to all or any applicable laws and you're exclusively chargeable for the substance of your communications through the Service.
- You perceive that courses obtainable to be viewed and accessed by any student.
- You agree that you simply won't have interaction in any behavior that constitutes unauthorized or unsought advertising, junk or
- Bulk email (also referred to as “spamming”), chain letters, the other sort of unauthorized solicitation.
- You will not partake in any behavior that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates a personal or cluster of people on the premise of faith, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or incapacity.
- You will not impersonate any individual or entity, together with any of our workers or representatives.
Specific Rules for Tutors
- When any tutor gets on boarded with PiggyRide, they confirm to the subsequent rules:
- You will honor any enrolments through PiggyRide.com at the value and time listed within the Service, and do not refuse enrolments or participation by any student for any discriminatory or alternative unrealistic reason.
- Any content you pass through the Service won't contain third party proprietary material or material that's subject to alternative third-party proprietary rights unless you have got permission from the rightful owner of the course curriculum.
- You represent and warrant to Piggy Ride that you are qualified to teach the courses that you have listed with us.
- You perceive that, if you teach a subject, your students can have the flexibility to post a review of your course. we are not responsible for the contents of any such review.
- You grant PiggyRide permission of any video content that we've recorded for you. it's at our sole discretion to use it, add, or edit that video content.
- PiggyRide reserves the proper to, however, is underneath no obligation, to delete the listing of any category at any time and for any reason.
Specific Rules for Enroller
- You will settle for all of the terms and conditions together with the cancellation policy listed within the Service once you enroll in any course with PiggyRide.
- You will follow all affordable rules set by a tutor with relation to a course, and you'll not take any actions to interfere with the tutor or the other students.
- PiggyRide reserves the proper to delete or suspend your enrollment if you violate any of our rules, or at any time and for any reason.
Terms of Service
Students and tutors are accountable to the opposite for compliant with the terms of the category Agreements, however, PiggyRide has no management over either party’s compliance. Among different things, PiggyRide cannot control-
- the provisions of the Course Curriculum.
- any party’s performance
Accordingly, PiggyRide shall not be command liable for any liability arising out of the course or any actions that you simply might absorb reliance on that, and isn't a celebration to any dealings between you and the other user.
Your teaching or enrollment is at your sole risk. PiggyRide doesn't supervise courses, classes and isn't concerned in any approach with the actions of any people (whether students or teachers). you're alone liable for all prices and/or risks related to your participation in any category.
PiggyRide collects all fees while enrolling students and PiggyRide isn’t liable for students' performance with regard to fees.
No refunds are offered for Fees for Crash Courses & three months Courses.
Tutors have thirty days from the time that a payment was or ought to are created to report any discrepancies. once thirty days, you have waived your right to dispute any payment.
PiggyRide reserves the proper to withhold or cancel payments to academics if it deems, in its sole judgment and absolute discretion, that the Tutor engaged in behavior that profaned any a part of this Agreement.
From time to time, free trials are offered on PiggyRide. PiggyRide reserves the proper, in its absolute discretion, to work out your eligibility for an attempt, and, subject to applicable laws, to withdraw it.
PiggyRide reserves these rights:
We can create changes to the PiggyRide website, apps, and Services all of sudden or liability.
We have the right to dismiss any tutor at any time, while not previous notice, at our sole discretion, ought to we have a tendency to establish that their account is related to behavior or in violation of our rules and policies.
We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend any course, comment, at any time and for any reason.
PiggyRide isn't accountable for any damages as a result of any of those actions, and it's our policy to not investigate the explanations for any such action.
The courses offered on the PiggyRide are offered directly by the tutors. PiggyRide isn't accountable or accountable for any info on its Service listings or profiles. PiggyRide isn't accountable for any changes created to a course curriculum by the tutor.
You perceive and agree that temporary interruptions of the Service might occur. you extra perceive and agree that we've got no management over third party networks you'll access within the course of the employment of the Service, and thus, delays and disruption of alternative network transmissions area units fully on the far side of our management.
Most communication between PiggyRide and you'll be sent and received electronically.
We at PiggyRide value your trust. In terms to honour your trust, PiggyRide strictly follows ethical standards in collecting, using, and protecting any information provided by you.
Kidext Technologies Private Limited (operating under the brand name PiggyRide), is an ed-tech company, incorporated in India, for encouraging learning among children.
If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use the Website, App, or products or avail of any of our Services.
The Application/Website/Services/products obtain the data you provide when you download and register for the Application or Services or products. When you enroll/register with us, you generally enter (a) your name , age, email address, location, phone number, password, and your ward's interests; (b) transaction-related information (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) information you enter into our system when using the App/Services.
We may use the data to contact you, to provide you with the Services, important information, required notices, and marketing promotions. We will ask you when we need more information that identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you.
To make the best use of the Application/Website/Services/products and enable your Information to be captured accurately on the Application/Website/Services /products, you must be logged in using your credentials.
We will, at all times, help you with the option to not provide your Personal Information which we collect from you. Further, you shall, at any time while using the Appl/Services, also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to us to use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. Such withdrawal of the consent is required to be sent in writing to us at the contact details provided in this Policy below. In such an event, however, the Company fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of the Application or provide any Services/products thereunder to you.
Automatically Collected Information
Also, the Application/products/Services may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application/Services/products. As is true of most Mobile applications, we also collect other relevant information as per the permissions that you provide.
We send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies can be used to track your preferences, help you log in faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data can be used to improve our promotional activities.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
We may alert you by email/ phone/SMS to inform you about new offerings or other useful information.
We are concerned about security the confidentiality of your Information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural security to protect the data we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
When you access our Website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your internet protocol, browser type, browser language, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Changes to this Statement
As the Company evolves, our policies will need to evolve and also cover new situations. We advise you to regularly review this Policy for any changes.
We believe that every user of our Application/Services/products/Website must be in a position to provide informed consent before providing any Information required for the use of the Application/Services/products/ Website. By registering with us. Processing the information provided by you in any way, including, but not limited to, collect, store, delete, use, combine, share, transfer and disclose the information, all of which activities will take place in India. If you reside outside India your information will be transferred, processed, and stored by the applicable data protection laws of India.
Our headquarter office shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity. You may contact us at:
Mr. Manish Tewari
#154, 2nd Floor, Workshaala Building, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
Reach out to us on email@example.com, in case of any queries.