You can enquire about Admissions, fee, etc. or book an appointment / free demo.
0 Result found
There are no customer reviews yet.
Share your thoughts with other customers
Have a question?
More about Andhra Education Society Senior Secondary School
1. This was the 4th school established by AES in March 1975 under integrated Development program.
2. Started in a humble way in a rented accommodation with a modest strength of 70 students and 4 teachers.
3. Recognized as a primary school by M.C.D without grant-in–aid on 1-5-1978.
4. Upgraded to middle School & Recognized by Director of Education with grant-in-aid with effect from
5. 2 acres of land was acquired from D.D.A in 1985 in B-3 Block, Janakpuri.
6. The school shifted to its location, after constructing temporary sheds in 1986.
7. Upgraded from middle to Secondary level with effect from 1-4-1988.
8. Upgraded secondary to senior secondary levelfrom the academic year 1992-93.
9. Foundation stone for its permanent building waslaid on 28-4-1998 by hon’bleLoksabha Speaker Shri G.M.C. Balayogi.
10. The permanent building consisting of one Teaching Block and one administration Block with 30 class room and Indoor auditorium is just constructed at a cost of rs.2 crores and will be inaugurated shortly.
11. This school is making steady progress in providing Quality education year after year. Having been impressed by the excellent academic performance and strict discipline that are being consistently maintained , this school has become a most sought after institution for the local populace also.it is heartening to place on record that this school was adjudged as one of the 10 best school in N.C.T. of Delhi for securing highest pass percentage in X the class C.B.S.E. Board examination 1996-97 and if continues to keep it up its reputation for excellent performance in both X and XII Class C.B.S.E. Board exams. Today this school, alike other constituent schools of AES, is serving the education needs of not only the telugu community but also all other linguistic groups and regions, thus presenting a national integration with a cosmopolitan outlook.