Get ready to explore Guitar Master-classes -6 months course with Piggyride & watch them growing as rockstars. No prior knowledge is required to enroll in the classes.
The Guitar Master-class will help kids to master the guitar playing skills and also impart learning tactics for improving voice notes while playing the guitar. Playing Guitar will help them to boost their musical skills and make them confident. The course will enhance a sense of fulfillment by creating music-related goals, such as mastering their favorite guitar songs while playing Guitar. So Boost your multitasking skills with these wonderful Guitar Master Classes - 6 Months Course.
- Class 1 - Correct posture (Holding the guitar and plectrum) and Introduction to guitar parts and Open string notes.
- Class 2 - Open string exercises for the right hand and Basic chromatic exercises for the left hand.
- Class 3 -More chromatic exercises using alternate picking.
- Class 4 -Introduction to the notes on the guitar and tuning procedures.
- Class 5 -Pre-chord exercises.
- Class 6 - Tunes/Tabs of songs in C major scale.
- Class 7 -Revision of all the above lessons, practice, and Q&A session
- Class 8 - Open position C major scale with different picking patterns.
- Class 9 - Introduction to chords.
- Class 10 - Basic chord progressions and strumming.
- Class 11 -Counting the beats along with strumming.
- Class 12 - Playing along with the metronome.
- Class 13 -Revision of all the above lessons, practice, and Q&A session
- Class 14 -Learning easy songs using chords.
- Class 15 -Different strumming patterns and how you can create your own strumming patterns.
- Class 16- Tips on how to sing along while strumming.
- Class 17 -Major scale theory (How scales are formed)
- Class 18 -Few scale shapes (not using open strings)
- Class 19 -Playing different scales using one shape.
- Class 20 -Revision of all the above lessons, practice, and Q&A session
- Class 21 -Arpeggios of popular songs to learn right-hand picking patterns.
- Class 22 -Minor scale theory.
- Class 23 - A few Minor scale shapes.
- Class 24 -Final Revision of all the above lessons, practice, and Q&A session
- Builds confidence
- Sharpens concentration skills
- Increases memory capacity
- Aids children's development.
- Improves your time management
Guitar Non-Refundable & Non-Returnable is a refund and cancellation policy for guitar masterclasses. In case of refund requests, the refund amount will be calculated on a pro-rata basis and the product price will be deducted from it.
If any issues are found in the product, the issue should be reported to us within 48 hours through the official channel, call us at 6364636263 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
100% refund is available on a pro rata basis. Please contact us at email@example.com in case of any query
Parag Ramansing Vatpal
7 years of teaching experience
Hindi, Marathi, English
Parag Vatpal is a sound engineer,guitarist-vocalist & composer. He has been performing with well-known musicians. Currently working with Happydemic company by Radhika Mukherjee, famous singer Shan’s wife along with live events & stage performances. He can give guitar lessons from basic to advance levels. One can easily learn guitar with his teaching methods. He also can help you learn as an absolute beginner.