If you are someone who has already something going on weekends and is looking for cricket training, then this Weekdays training is for you!!
At CCA, they run annual camps throughout the year to fit in with regular routines for exploring new things. Camps are for all ages (5 years onwards) and experience and are open to all who wish to learn on weekdays. A typical day will include fitness for cricket, fielding drills, skill sessions, one-to-one coaching, net practice, competitive match situations, and more. They also have expert guest coaches from time to time.
The Annual camp runs for 10 Months and is predominantly outdoors and CCA gives a lot of practice matches opportunities to kids at their own Coolulu Cricket Grounds. Attending annual camp offers young players a chance to learn & excel in new skills, develop existing skills, make new friends, gain experience of competing as well as keeping them focused, active and engaged throughout the year.
The summer camp cricket coaching programme will be on weekdays for 6 continuous weeks with two hours a day intense training routine (either morning or evening depending on the batch opted). The coaching schedule in a week (5 days) is broken down into -
- 1 day: Skill based training to get the techniques right in the three important aspects of the game - Batting, Bowling and Fielding. These sessions are aimed to improve necessary techniques related to the game like arm-eye coordination, foot movement and more.
- 2 days: Net practice sessions for batsmen and bowlers to practice and improve their cricketing techniques.
- 1 day: Agility workout which increases the performance of the participant changes direction quickly, running between the wickets, catching and chasing the ball.
- 1 day: Open nets for match based scenario training to increase game sense, game build up and mind set.
- Additional match days, Yoga, Sports Conditioning and Mental wellness training is regularly provided to reinforce the learning and help in holistic development of the participant.
- Camp for both Boys & Girls
- Morning, Evening & Night Sessions
- Matches and Tournaments
- Domestic and International Tours
- Limited kids per session
- Play Themed Games
- Dietician, Fitness Expert, Physio
- Lots of Fun Prizes to Winners
- Transportation facility Available (extra charges)
- Gated Premises
- First Aid & SOS Available
- Seating Facility & Shades available
- Changing rooms and Bathrooms
- Safe, Clean & Friendly Atmosphere
After payment & registration, the academy will contact you shortly with more details to guide you better.