· Correct posture (Holding the guitar and plectrum)
· Introduction to guitar parts and Open string notes.
· Open string exercises for right hand.
· Basic chromatic exercises for left hand.
· Open position C major scale with different picking patterns.
· Tunes/Tabs of songs in C major scale.
· More chromatic exercises using alternate picking.
· Listening to different kinds of music (Non Bollywood)
· Pre-chord exercises.
· Introduction to chords.
· Basic chord progressions and strumming.
· Counting the beats along with strumming.
· Playing along with the metronome.
· Introduction to the notes on the guitar and tuning procedures.
· Different strumming patters and how you can create your own strumming patterns.
· Learning easy songs using chords.
· Tips on how to sing along while strumming.
· Major scale theory (How scales are formed)
· Few scale shapes (not using open strings)
· Playing different scales using one shape.
· Few classical melodies using scale shapes.
· Arpeggios of from popular songs to learn right hand picking patterns.
· Minor scale theory.
· A few Minor scale shapes.