Learn Kannada Language Online
Learn the Queen of Languages. Kannada is, without a doubt, one of India's most distinctive languages.
Kannada is a Dravidian language spoken by Karnataka's people (and sometimes in Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, and Goa). The Kannada language was born in the southwestern state of Karnataka, which is home to several major carriers of Indian identities, such as Bangalore, Mysore, and Hampi. The Kannada Language is considered to be one of the world's oldest living languages, and this language has a long and glorious history.
Facts about the Kannada Language-
- Kannada (vi ) is one of the alphabets on Wikipedia's logo.
- After Sanskrit and Tamil, Kannada is one of the oldest Indian languages. It is a 2000-year-old Indian language.
- Kannada is a one-of-a-kind language with no silent letters, and that is why it's called the most logical and scientifically accurate language.
- English and Hindi do not have their script, but Kannada does, and Shri Vinoba Bhave referred to Kannada as the "QUEEN OF WORLD SCRIPTS."
- Kannada literature has been honoured with eight Jnanpith prizes, the most of any Indian language other than Hindi.
Why is it essential to learn a new language, and why should you learn Kannada?
- When a child learns a new language, the frontal lobe of the brain aids in decision-making and analytical abilities.
- After the age of 18, most kids begin seeking employment, and many students choose Bangalore as their first stop. According to a Randstad survey, information technology is the top-paying industry in the country, and Bengaluru is the highest paying city.
- However, youngsters who are unable to communicate with others in the state's official language feel isolated and frustrated. As a result, children should be taught Kannada at a young age and encouraged to appreciate their ethnicity.
- They will identify with the place, feel as if they are a part of the history, and comprehend everything. Learning a new language will assist children in blending into the culture.
- It will also enable students to develop analytical skills, which will increase their confidence in travelling for business or pleasure in the future.
- When you travel across the lovely state of Karnataka, you will get the opportunity to engage with the locals and gain valuable insights into the region.
Why should you start learning the Kannada Language with PiggyRide?
- You will unlock an ultimate Kannada-speaking step-by-step course.
- This course is well-curated by professionals for beginners.
- They will assist you in making rapid progress in mastering Kannada vocabulary most efficiently.
- Children will also get a chance to communicate in Kannada with the experts to improve their fluency.
What you'll learn?
- .Basic Kannada Vocabulary.
- You will be mentored through the process of speaking your first words with fluency.
- You will learn to use Vocabulary and Sentence Formation in a Variety of contexts.
- Our instructors will teach you how to form sentences in the simplest way possible.
This course has been designed in a way that it will not be difficult for children to learn it. With our teaching, children will be able to expand their Kannada vocabulary and begin writing and speaking Kannada well.
So are you all set to begin speaking and writing Kannada with PiggyRide? PiggyRide provides a simple and quick way to begin speaking Kannada.
Learn faster with us! Join Now!