Learning a major classical dance form like Bharatanatyam without expert guidance can be a little intimidating for kids. Therefore this specific online course by Nrtiya Shastra can train your little one in this dance style through easy-to-grasp orderly lessons.
During the course, students will be introduced to the fundamentals of Bharatanatyam with basic adavus and gestures. After the completion kids will gain immense confidence in this dance form. So all little learners out there, get ready to learn Bharatanatyam.
Hurry up and enroll now!
· Introduction about the dance form (Bharatnatyam).
. Importance of meditation before the dance.
. Knowledge about Mudras. Adavus Set 1 (Tatta Adavu).
· Knowledge about Eye Movements. Knowledge of some leg movements. Adavus Set 2 (Natta Adavu).
· Learning the importance of warming up and Yoga before starting dance. Adavus Set 3 (Pakka Adavu).
· Importance of Balancing and some steps to improve balancing postures. Adavus Set 4 (Kutta Adavu).
· Revision of previous classes and Adavus Set 5 ( Bhramari Adavu).
· Adavus Set 6 ( Kudittam Ettu Adavu).
· Nagendra Harae ( 4 classes needed).
· Alaripu ( 4 classes needed).
· Jotishwaram ( 2 classes needed).
Who this course is for
Instructions To Follow
Join the class using the Zoom videoconference app (available for mobile - Android/iOS, & laptop - PC/Mac with webcam.
100% refund is available on a pro rata basis.
Please contact us at email@example.com in case of any query